You’ve probably heard the phrase, “Life is a bowl of cherries” It’s supposed to mean that life is good; a bed of roses; just peachy keen. It’s also often used as sarcasm, like; “Oh, my car just died. Life is just a bowl of cherries, ain’t it?!?” Well, July’s Club Couture is nothing but happiness with “Life is a Bowl of Cherries. Make it Sweet!” And you need this in your home right now! What a fun transfer. I can think of so many projects to do with this. It’s gorgeous as a single design as seen here, but you could certainly use the cherries on their own or in combination with other designs you may have.
You may be asking, what is this Club Couture you speak of, Jess? Well, it’s just the hippest club in town!
We’re offering nonstop inspiration with our crafty reinvention of the subscription box!
For just $19.99 USD monthly, you’ll receive:
- One exclusive B-sized Transfer (8 ½”x11”).
- Three coordinating Chalkology™ Paste Singles.
- Video and written how-to instructions to make a unique finished project.
- FREE shipping on your kit.
What else do you get as a Club member?
- Flat-rate shipping on all Chalk Site orders. Just $4.95 USD to ship any and all Chalk Couture™ products your way.
- Access to private sales and special deals all year long.
- A FREE copy of our most recent catalog—and every time there’s a new catalog, we’ll send you that one, too!
Sign up for an initial three-month commitment, then cancel anytime. We’ll ship your first exclusive kit right away. Subsequent shipments are billed on the 5th of each month and ship immediately thereafter.
Freebie to Me.
For the month of July, Club Couture subscribers who place a Chalk Site order of at least $100 USD/$125 CAD (before taxes and shipping) will receive a surprise bonus, retired A-sized Transfer in their order. It’s automatic, so you will not need to do anything additional to receive the freebie! You’ll be so excited to shop from the new ChalkStyle catalog; it will be easy to reach the $100 USD/$125 CAD threshold and get a FREE Transfer. Did I say it’s FREE? I think I did say it was FREE.
There’s nothing left to do now, but join Club Couture! Who doesn’t love getting fun new creative stuff delivered every month? I can’t think of anyone. July Club Couture design is fabulous and full of summer.
Stay safe and Chalk on!